We are looking for:
So...if it's valuable, collectible, whimsical, exceptional, and you are not using it,
WE WANT IT!
WE WANT IT!
We are NOT accepting consignments until the second week in February. If you are a potential new consignor, please call the store for information.
Also please note that we close at 4:30 pm everyday in January and February.
THINGS TO KNOW
- You can drop off 10 items or less, once a week, Tuesday and Thursday 12 pm - 6 pm, and Saturday 10 am - 1 pm. CONSIGNMENTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED ANY OTHER DAY OR TIMES.
- You will receive 45% of the selling price on items sold.
- You will receive 50% of the selling price on items sold over $50.00.
- The consignment period is a total of eight weeks.
- Items are priced by the Red Geranium. Shoppers pay a modest item fee on every item in the store, which is not split with the consignor. Items will remain at the original selling price for 4 weeks, and to keep them selling, they will then be marked down by 20% for 2 weeks and 40% thelast 2 weeks. Exceptions may be made for higher-end select merchandise.
- In-store sales may also affect prices on items.
- At the end of the consignment period, all items remaining will be donated to charities that serve the needy. Exceptions will be made for antiques, fine jewelry, evening and designer wear, leather and fur coats, and sentimental items (Please ask for details).
- Consignor profits may be picked up in the store once per month. No Sundays please. Checks over $10.00 can be mailed upon request.
- Reasonable care will be taken of articles consigned, but they are left at the consignor's risk. The Red Geranium is not responsible for theft, fire, or damage.
For further information, give us a call or stop in to say hello! We would love to meet you.